Looking for Reliable Suppliers of Bathroom Fittings
This is the right place to Look for of Bathroom Fittings Manufacturers !
- Bathroom-Fittings-India.com represents an association of over 300 bathroom fittings exporters , sanitaryware manufacturers , water taps and fittings exporters, plumbing and fittings suppliers, bathroom accessories wholesalers, ceramic sanitary ware exporters, metallic sanitaryware manufacturers, brass plumbing fittings suppliers, stainless steel fittings exporters, bathroom pipes fittings, toilet fittings from india.
- Each member of the group is a verified manufacturer/exporter of bathroom fittings, sanitaryware, plumbing and fittings, bathroom accessories etc - registered with Directorate General Foreign Trade (DGFT), India.
- Post your enquiry here and your message will reach concerend manufacturers and exporters of bathroom fittings , sanitaryware, plumbing and fittings, bathroom accessories etc. - who in turn will contact you directly with their offers. You deal directly with actual sellers.
- All transactions are direct between buyers and actual sellers, ensuring lowest transaction cost and time. No middleman is involved anywhere in the chain.
- Sponsored by infobanc.com - leading b2b portal for Indian manufacturers and exporters - Bathroom-Fittings-India.com is always ready to help you with market and product information, buyers, sellers, opportunities at India and abroad, news, related organizations etc. Please feel free to contact us for any help/assistance you may need anytime.
The bath fittings and accessories market is valued at 18 bn in 2008 it is expected to reach INR 40 bn in 2012. Market is dominated by the organized segment.
All types of sanitaryware (toilets, urinals, cisterns, wash basins, pedestals and bidets) of vitreous china/ceramic, plastic or metallic materials and baths (of acrylic, metal and other materials). The key markets for bathroom sales are housing and contract/commercial, in both the public and private sector. While new build housing is significant, replacement of bathroom suites in private housing represents a key market sector.
The report provides a brief overview of the market including the estimated market size, growth rate and revenue split between the organized and unorganized segments. An analysis of drivers reveals that increasing urbanization, increase in disposable Income, growth in real estate sector, growth in hospitality industry, improving awareness is driving growth in this sector. The key challenges identified low demand in replacement market, market restricted to urban areas, bathroom size in India.